- To provide Balintawak Martial Arts teaching at the highest level through training and education .
- To be a worldwide leader in the promotion of the Art of Balintawak.
- To bring awareness to serving, protecting and defending self, family and community.
- Foster an environment that allows and encourages teachers, practitioners and students to reach their goals.
- Require competency in the core foundation of the system, individually and with teaching excellence.
- Learn to use Balintawak through training and application.
- Promote behavior that you expect from a person of high moral standard “always be a good example.”
- Respect and show responsibility with yourself, family and community.
- Show humility and honesty with your teachers, peers, and students.
- Strive for personal knowledge, growth and development.
FROM MY HEART, YOU ARE WELCOME AND WITH RESPECT.
Grandmaster Bobby Taboada